The following terms and conditions apply to all JLS Leather sales whether online, by phone, or in person. Purchaser’s rights and responsibilities as follows are subject to change upon notice here.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to determine suitability for use of any product.
JLS Leather makes no determination on the legality of use of any product in your state or location.
JLS Leather holsters fit standard (unaltered) handguns. Modifications, additions and/or alteration to the handgun or holster may cause the holster to fit improperly and could increase the risk of accidental discharge. Test holsters for proper fit with an unloaded handgun before use.
Inspect holsters before, during, and after each use for damage or wear. Any holster which has become loose, worn, damaged, or otherwise defective should not be used. JLS Leather is not responsible for damage or injury to persons or property due to use or misuse or negligent use of any product, including but not limited to holsters.
Purchaser acknowledges and agrees to release JLS Leather, its owners, associates, and/or employees from any and all liability for injuries or incidents relating to the use of any product.
JLS Leather makes belts to the size provided by the customer. See Cancellations, Refunds and Exchanges.
ALL purchases not conducted in person must be accompanied by a valid shipping address.
All JLS packages include tracking and insurance. There is no need to purchase these services, though you may choose to upgrade shipping to express service.
In the event of damage during transport, JLS will replace the item at our expense subject to customer’s cooperation with insurance provider(s).
Cancellations, Refunds and Exchanges
Standard items (not custom) may be returned, in their original condition, within five (5) days for a full refund, excluding shipping charges. Used or damaged items are not eligible for return.
Custom items (including but not limited to: sized to fit, personalized, monogrammed, combining exotic leathers with cowhide, etc.), digital downloads, and items altered by the buyer are not eligible for return.
- Hand crafted belts are made to the size provided by the customer. We will make every reasonable attempt to obtain the proper size information, including taking the physical measurement when and where possible. However, JLS accepts no responsibility for improper fit due to customer providing incorrect measurements.
- Due to cost and availability of exotic skins, items with exotic leathers are considered custom goods. Contact us if you have questions regarding your exotic leather purchase.
Cancellations will be accepted in most cases. However, customer accepts responsibility for any materials purchased for the project as stated below:
- Materials which are normal JLS Leather operation and not project specific or custom may be cancelled for full refund.
- Materials purchased for customer project but unused and eligible for return to our supplier(s), will be returned. Customer refund will be reduced by the amount of any vendor restocking fee we incur and corresponding shipping charges.
- Materials used for the project, and/or any materials not eligible for return to our supplier(s) are not refundable. Refunds in those cases will have the cost of the materials subtracted from the refund. Materials are the property of and will be made available to the customer.
Additional Policies and FAQs
Exotic leathers are available but we do not ship these products internationally.
Some slight color deviation is possible due to the use of natural materials and various computer monitor settings.
All items other than the stated sale item are for display purposes only and are not included in the sale. This includes (but is not limited to) cash, checks, credit cards, or other financial instruments; holster molds, “dummy guns” or “blue guns”; guns, knives and other small tools.