Information we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed and cart contents: to show you products you’ve recently viewed or added to your cart.
- Location / geolocating; for the purpose of calculating taxes and shipping.
- Shipping address; to provide you with what you ordered.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, shipping address, email address, optional phone number, and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information to:
- Create and inform you about your account and/or order;
- Respond to your requests;
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes;
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them.
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders. Your account will be removed upon your request.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect it. For example, we will store order information for tax and accounting purposes. We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who has access
Administrators and Shop Managers can access order information, including item(s) purchased, date of purchase, ship to address, and name and email address.
We do not share information with third parties, except as described under Payments below.